I love this product. I’ve been working with it for along of time and the last week I lost all my hope when I change the batteries and the keyboard died.
After I’d been changed the batteries for 3 or 4 times and I’d checked all the keys then I found the next procedure to solve the problem:
- Take all Batteries Out.
- Roll up a small piece of Tin Foil about the size of a Pea.
- Drop the Tin Foil Ball down the Battery Compartment.
- Put your Batteries Back In.
- You should have a Working Keyboard.
- This worked for several people on here including me.
- I’m still running 2 months later with my rolled up piece of Tin Foil in my Battery Compartment.
- I know it sounds Crazy. That’s what I first thought.
- Apparently Apple did not make the + Terminal Inside the Keyboard correctly.
- Try it. What have you got to lose?
And then It works to me. Now I’m writing this post with my great keyboard again.
I found this “solution” on Wireless keyboard won’t turn on after changing battery
Enjoy!!! (With yout Old Apple Keyboard ;-)).