My links to install Redmine on Dockers in a Debian 10 box.
Follow the links and you will have all the installation and configuration of Redmine with MySQL on two dockers containers.
- How To Install and Use Docker on Debian 10: The dockers installation on the Debian 10 box.
- How to install and User Docker-Compose on Debian 10: The Docker Compose installation package is available in the official Debian 10 repositories, but it may not always be the latest version. The recommended approach is to install Docker Compose from the Docker’s GitHub repository.
- Get started with Docker Compose: On this page you build a simple Python web application running on Docker Compose. The application uses the Flask framework and maintains a hit counter in Redis. While the sample uses Python, the concepts demonstrated here should be understandable even if you’re not familiar with it.
- Mysql – Docker Official Image: MySQL is the world’s most popular open source database. With its proven performance, reliability and ease-of-use, MySQL has become the leading database choice for web-based applications, covering the entire range from personal projects and websites, via e-commerce and information services, all the way to high profile web properties including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Yahoo! and many more.
- Basic Steps for MySQL Server Deployment with Docker: The MySQL Docker images maintained by the MySQL team are built specifically for Linux platforms. Other platforms are not supported, and users using these MySQL Docker images on them are doing so at their own risk.
- Redmine on docker installation: Redmine is a free and open source, web-based project management and issue tracking tool. It allows users to manage multiple projects and associated subprojects. It features per project wikis and forums, time tracking, and flexible role based access control. It includes a calendar and Gantt charts to aid visual representation of projects and their deadlines. Redmine integrates with various version control systems and includes a repository browser and diff viewer.
- How to backup redmine?: