Great examples about different types of arquitectures to configure in Softlayer.
You can access to this Information in SoftLayer Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Calculator and selecting in the Load a sample configuration that you can adjust to your requirements pull-down menu the best option for you:
- A01-1/2: High Availability within Data Center; Shows how to configure Active-Active high availability and fault tolerance within a single data center and how to configure Active-Standby high availability and fault tolerance within a single data center.
- RA01-3: High Availability with Multi Data Center; Loads a configuration with global load balancers capable of providing automatic fail-over within and across multiple data centers.
- RA03: Backup and Recovery; Shows how to set up centralized file and volume backup within and across multiple data centers using EVault and Shows how to set up centralized file and volume backup within and across multiple data centers using Idera CDP.
- RA04: Web Application Service; Shows how to configure basic resilient Web application platforms and how to configure resilient Web application platforms with more demanding security and HA requirements.
- RA05: Mobile Application; Loads a scalable Mobile application platform that utilizes auto-scaling, content delivery network, email services and more.
- RA06: Digital Marketing; Loads a scalable Digital marketing platform that utilizes auto-scaling, content delivery network, email services and more.
- RA07: BigData & Data Analysis; Illustrates how to set up a Hadoop based system for log processing and big file management.
- RA08: Private Cloud (Object) Storage (OpenStack SWIFT); Shows how to build a private OpenStack Swift object storage environment in the SoftLayer cloud.